Are You Getting Enough Omega-3s?
Not all types of omega 3’s are created equal. There are a lot of different types or subtypes of omega 3’s. The omega 3’s that are in the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are much stronger than the other omega 3’s that are available on the market.
Furthermore, when the oil is cold-pressed, which means it preserves 100% of the nutrients. Most fish oil supplements are heat-pressed which makes them lose 90% of the nutrients.
Companies use heat-pressing as a way to save time and money, sacrificing quality over convenience and profit.
- Omega-3s Supports cardiovascular health
- Omega-3s Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Omega-3s Can Fight Depression and Anxiety
- Omega-3s Can Improve Eye Health
- Omega-3s Can Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
- Omega-3s Can Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children
- Omega-3s Can Reduce Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Omega-3s Encourages healthy skin and hair
- Omega-3s Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Omega-3s Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Omega-3s Promotes healthy immune response
- Omega-3s Supports cell membranes
- Omega-3s Supports cognitive function
The reason I love Kyani Sunset is due to it containing a superior form of omega 3’s.
Did you know, that Consumption of omega-3 supplements may reduce the risk of cardiac death by an average of 8%, according to results of a new meta-analysis that pooled data from over 70,000 people.
Kyani Sunset is a proprietary blend of the following:
- Tocotrienols – The most potent form of vitamin E
- Omega 3’s – Derived from Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (The purest source in the world)
- Beta Carotene – A natural source of vitamin A
- Vitamin D – An essential nutrient
What Puts Kyani Sunset Ahead of the Competition:
There are many fish oil/vitamin E combination supplements on the market. I’ve researched many of them, and Kyani Sunset crushes the competition in my opinion. There are two main reasons for this.
The first reason is Sunset contains something called “tocotrienols.” There are six different types of vitamin E, meaning six different chemical structures that we call vitamin E. They all have different names and different properties.
One of those is called tocotrienols. Tocotrienols is a type of vitamin E that is the powerhouse or the mega-vitamin E.
Of the six different types, tocotrienols are 40 times stronger than the next subtype of vitamin E.
The research is incredible and vast.