Kyani REVIEW (Sunrise, Sunset and Nitro)
What is Kyani?
Kyani is a platform that offers supplements to meet the requirements of your body.
Kyäni’s products combine the best of nature’s adaptations with the latest modern technology to ensure a healthy you inside and out. You can achieve maximum wellness by nourishing the body within, and also promoting confidence with a youthful appearance.
Kyäni developed its signature nutritional line, the Kyäni Triangle of Health, to support our body with the nutrients it may not receive from a modern diet often lacking in nutrition. And the Fleuresse skin care system is based on natural adaptations that promote longevity. Together Kyäni’s unequaled products help you feel and look your best.
What I find extremely interesting is the story behind Kyani.
One day many years ago, multi-millionaires Dick and Gale Powell went on a vacation to Alaska. They are the owners of Mrs. Powell’s Delicious Cinnamon Rolls, which are in many malls across America.
On their vacation, they ran into a doctor who was studying the Eskimo people.
The doctor was a physiologist who graduated from the University of Miami, and she was studying the Eskimos due to their incredible health.
She had been in Alaska studying the Eskimos for 10 years, and was fascinated because there isn’t a vocabulary word in the nine major dialects of the Eskimos for heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, or any of those things, because they don’t suffer from those health issues in their old age.
It turns out a large reason they are so healthy is because of their diets, which are high in the Wild Alaskan Blueberry, and the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (I’ll discuss these in detail later).
After learning about this, the Powell’s returned home to Idaho Falls and shared this information with their billionaire neighbors, the Hansen’s and the Taylor’s.
When the Hansen’s and the Taylor’s learned there were foods that could significantly improve the health of the entire world, they became very excited.
These billionaire families didn’t start Kyani because they needed any more money, and they certainly didn’t need a new business project.
They were already extremely busy running their business’s. They started Kyani because they saw an opportunity to make a big impact on the health of millions of people’s lives.
Kyani Product Review – Kyani Triangle of Health
The combination of three products: Kyani Sunrise, Kyani Sunset, and Kyani Nitro - supply the body with everything it needs on a daily basis.
When you supply the body with the nutrients it needs, the body can become the healing miracle that it’s intended to be.
With the Kyani Triangle of Health, each of the three products are powerful by themselves.
Kyani Sunrise REVIEW
The Kyani Sunrise is a powerful antioxidant/superfood blend drink which focuses on the Wild Alaskan Blueberry (known as the “King of Fruits”).
Blueberries are well-known to be a powerful antioxidant, but the wild blueberries that grow in Alaska are 5 to 10 times or higher potency in their antioxidant abilities than the domestic blueberry.
For thousands of years, the wild blueberries have evolved in the harsh climates of Alaska, enduring extreme hot and cold temperatures, wind, and insects. Researchers believe it’s this harsh climate that has led to the high-nutritional value of these blueberries.
Along with the Wild Alaskan Blueberries, Kyani Sunrise also contains the following superfoods (info below is from KyaniScience.com):
- Acai Berry – Potent Amazonian antioxidant
- Grape Seed/Skin – Antioxidant with high rocyanins
- Maquiberry – Potent anthocyanin antioxidant
- Aronia – Antioxidant used in Chinese medicine
- Mangosteen – Potent Amazonian, potent xanthoid, & antioxidant content
- Cranberry – Supports healthy digestion
- Pomegranate – Powerful antioxidant
- Red Raspberry – Anti-inflammatory properties
- Wolfberry – Supports circulatory health
- Ginseng – Provides energy & stamina
- Ashwagandha – Vitality and virility
- Amla – Potent source of vitamin C
- Aloe Vera – Immune-supporting polysaccharides
- Kale – High in iron & antioxidants
- Broccoli – Antioxidant & minerals
- Spinach – Dense in vitamins & nutrients
Benefits of taking Kyani Sunrise:
- Helps boost energy
- Supports cognitive function
- Increases cellular support
- Enables effective stress management
- Supports immune system
- Encourages healthy digestion
- Promotes joint flexibility
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar
- Maintains heart health
Every disease process as a foundational issue is related to two things:
- The damage caused by free radicals
Free radicals destroy cells, they rob electrons from cells, and the net result is they destroy the different chemical structures in our body, and lead to disease and problems. Antioxidants combat the effects of these free radicals.
While the Kyani Sunrise contains all of the water-soluble nutrients your body needs, the Kyani Sunset was designed to contain only lipid-soluble nutrients.
Taking these supplements separately maximizes the bioavailability of the nutrients.
Kyani Sunset is a proprietary blend of the following:
- Tocotrienols – The most potent form of vitamin E
- Omega 3’s – Derived from Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon (The purest source in the world)
- Beta Carotene – A natural source of vitamin A
- Vitamin D – An essential nutrient
Benefits of taking Kyani Sunset:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Encourages healthy skin and hair
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy immune response
- Supports cell membranes
- Most potent vitamin E
- Supports cognitive function
What Puts Kyani Sunset Ahead of the Competition
There are many fish oil/vitamin E combination supplements on the market. I’ve researched many of them, and Kyani Sunset crushes the competition in my opinion. There are two main reasons for this.
The first reason is Sunset contains something called “tocotrienols.” There are six different types of vitamin E, meaning six different chemical structures that we call vitamin E. They all have different names and different properties.
One of those is called tocotrienols. Tocotrienols is a type of vitamin E that is the powerhouse or the mega-vitamin E.
Of the six different types, tocotrienols are 40 times stronger than the next subtype of vitamin E.
There are a lot of different types or subtypes of omega 3’s. The omega 3’s that are in the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon are much stronger than the other omega 3’s that are available on the market.
The Kyani Nitro family are by far my favorite supplements. The Sunrise and Sunset are amazing, but I feel like the Nitro FX and Nitro Xtreme have the most impact on my physical, mental, and emotional health. Kyani Nitro FX is a proprietary blend of noni concentrate. Noni is a small evergreen tree in the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, Australia, and India that often grows among lava flows.
Noni concentrate increases the body’s natural production of nitric oxide (NO). Also known as “The Molecule of Life,” nitric oxide repairs, defends, and maintains every cell of the body. Still virtually unknown to the general public, the benefits of nitric oxide have been extensively studied and discussed by researchers and physicians.
In fact, three scientists won the Nobel Prize in 1998 for their research on nitric oxide.
Kyani Nitro Xtreme contains even more nitrate than the Nitro FX formulation, as well as CoQ10, magnesium, zinc, chromium, and niacin, which all increase nitric oxide as well. Nitro Xtreme is more powerful and thus increases natural production of nitric oxide to a greater degree than Nitro FX.
I’ve researched and tested a ton of supplements over the years, and I’m simply blown away by the science and effects of nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide has been shown to have the following properties (Info below is from KyaniScience.com):
- Blood Circulation – One of Nitric Oxide’s most important qualities is the ability to dilate the blood vessels, thus maintaining healthy circulation and heart health.
- Inflammation – Nitric Oxide is a “signaling molecule” that supports healthy inflammatory response.
- Brain Function – Nitric Oxide is an essential chemical messenger, supporting the body’s natural ability to store and retrieve information in the brain.
- Digestion – Nitric Oxide supports motility and microcirculation, promoting blood flow and nutrient delivery throughout the body.
- Sexual Function – Nitric Oxide has been shown to maintain healthy blood flow, which is essential to sexual libido, performance, and satisfaction.
Benefits of taking Kyani Nitro:
- Promotes increased energy
- Encourages blood flow
- Supports healthy circulation
- Encourages healthy inflammation response
- Encourages heart health
- Maintains sexual function
- Supports cognitive function
- Sustains the immune system
- Supports nutrient absorption
Kyani Product – Prices
Now that I’ve provided you with the facts and science behind the Kyani Products, let’s discuss things like pricing and how to become a customer.
Here are the retail prices of the Kyani products (which are all a 1-month supply):
- Kyani Sunrise (30 Packets) – $48.95
- Kyani Sunset (90 Soft gels) – $47.95
- Kyani Nitro FX (56 ml Bottle) – $47.95
- Kyani Nitro Xtreme (56 ml Bottle) – $57.95
Above I listed the prices if you were to buy each product individually. The most affordable way to purchase the Kyani Products is to order the Kyani Triangle of Health.
Here are the Kyani Triangle of Health prices (1-month supply):
- Kyani Triangle of Health FX Pack (Packets) – $122.95
- Kyani Triangle of Health Xtreme (Packets) – $124.95
- Kyani Nitro Xtreme Triange of Health Couple's Packets – $228.95
Kyani Reviews – Kyani Prime Review
Kyani recently came out with something called “Kyani Prime,” which is kind of like Amazon Prime. If you’re going to be ordering the Kyani Products every month, this is a good way to save money.
A 6-month membership of Kyani Prime is $39.
With this membership, you get two benefits:
- Free shipping on any order that includes Prime-eligible products
- Wholesale pricing on all Kyani Products
How To Buy Kyani Products
There are two different ways to order the Kyani Products. You can either order the products off the Kyani.com website, or you can order them from a Kyani Independent Distributor website.
For example, my website name is ArtOfWellness.Kyani.com.
If you purchase from that website, I make a commission, but the price is always the same for you. The Kyani Products also come with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Kyani Product Testimonials
Now that you’ve read about the Kyani Products, you may think the ingredients look good, but you might be asking yourself whether or not the products actually work. And further still, do they work well enough to make them worth the cost?
To help you answer this question, I encourage you to go to YouTube and type in “Kyani Product Testimonials.” There are over 8,400 videos that come up in the search results.
BUY IT HERE >>>> Kyani Triangle of Health